Microsoft Windows 11 Professional + Office 2019 Standard
Smart Deals Software
IMPORTANT!: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC OS, IOS, iPAD OS, ANDROID, AND CHROMEBOOK.
Download the PC Health Check app to assess compatibility for Windows 11.
✔ 64 bits and 32 bits versions available
✔ NO TIME LIMIT, NO SUBSCRIPTION
✔ 24/7 FREE support available during installation and activation
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for INSTALLING WINDOWS 11 on a PC
• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
• RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
• Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device.
• Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
• System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
• TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
• Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
• Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
INTERNET CONNECTION AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNTS
• Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
• Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity.
• For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
If you are unsure whether your PC meets these requirements, you can use the PC Health Check app to assess compatibility (requires Windows 10, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD). There may be additional requirements over time for updates, as well as requirements to turn on specific features within the OS.
WINDOWS 11 FEATURES
• 5G support
• Auto HDR requires an HDR monitor.
• BitLocker to Go requires a USB flash drive (available in Windows Pro and above editions)
• Client Hyper-V requires a processor with second level address translation (SLAT) capabilities (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
• Cortana requires a microphone and speaker and is currently available on Windows 11 for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States.
• DirectStorage requires an NVMe SSD to store and run games that use the “Standard NVM Express Controller” driver and a DirectX12 GPU with Shader Model 6.0 support. • DirectX 12 Ultimate is available with supported games and graphics chips.
• Presence requires sensor that can detect human distance from device or intent to interact with device.
• Intelligent Video Conferencing requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
• Multiple Voice Assistant (MVA) requires a microphone and speaker.
• Snap three-column layouts require a screen that is 1920 effective pixels or greater in width.
• Mute/Unmute from Taskbar requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output). App must be compatible with feature to enable global mute/unmute.
• Spatial Sound requires supporting hardware and software.
• Teams requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
• Touch requires a screen or monitor that supports multi-touch.
• Two-factor Authentication requires use of PIN, biometric (fingerprint reader or illuminated infrared camera), or a phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
• Voice Typing requires a PC with a microphone.
• Wake on Voice requires Modern Standby power model and microphone.
• Wi-Fi 6E requires new WLAN IHV hardware and driver and a Wi-Fi 6E capable AP/router.
• Windows Hello requires a camera configured for near infrared (IR) imaging or fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. Devices without biometric sensors can use Windows Hello with a PIN or portable Microsoft compatible security key.
• Windows Projection requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct.
• Xbox (app) requires an Xbox Live account, which is not available in all regions. See Xbox Live Countries and Regions for the most up-to-date information on availability. Some features in the Xbox app will require an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Learn more about the pass.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2019 STANDARD
Microsoft Office 2019 Standard edition is aimed at private users or small companies. It includes the classic applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher in desktop and web versions. OneDrive cloud storage including storage space is available for storing data to be accesed from anywhere or for sharing with other users. Microsoft’s OneNote is no longer included in Microsoft Office 2019. If you would like to continue using OneNote, you can do so via the Universal Windows app integrated with Windows 10.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• 1,6 GHz or faster dual core CPU
• 2 GB of RAM for 32-bit or 4 GB of RAM for 64-bit.
• 4 GB available hard disk space
How to buy Microsoft Windows 11 Professional + Office 2019 Standard?Buying Microsoft Windows 11 Professional + Office 2019 Standard from Livecards.eu is as easy as 1 2 3! Simply fill in your email address, select a payment method and complete the payment!
Why buy from us?
- Our digital codes are 100% legit and are bought from official suppliers.
- We have some of the cheapest Microsoft Windows 11 Professional + Office 2019 Standard on the market.
- Multiple payment methods
- We send you the digital codes instantly and directly to your email address upon purchase.
- Efficient and effective customer support in case you have any trouble or questions regarding our software.
- Pre-Order products will be delivered before or on the release date mentioned, while items in-stock will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Purchases considered to be for commercial use will not be accepted.
- You are buying a digital product only.
- For more information please check out our FAQs.
- If you experience any problem with a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.
- These downloadable codes are produced by the game's developer and are therefore original.
- These codes have no expiry date.
- Downloadable Content or DLC products - You must have the original game in-order to play this expansion.
- You may receive more than one code for some products.