NOTE: Both Euro and USD Steam Wallet codes can be used anywhere. Once the code is redeemed (keep reading to find out how to do this step by step) the value of the gift card will be AUTOMATICALLY ADDED to your account.
What is Steam Wallet and how you can add funds to it by using Steam Gift Cards.
First things first, when we talk about your Steam wallet, we are referring to your Steam account which can be filled with Steam money in different ways. One of the easiest ways to add funds to your Steam account is by buying our Steam Wallet codes AKA Steam Giftcards, steam prepaid cards , Steam wallet cards or simply Steam codes . These terms all refer to the same product.
Buying Steam Wallet Codes From Livecards.eu is Very Simple
Where to buy steam cards Online
There are a great number of physical retailers selling Steam gift cards, these will depend on your country (7/11 even carry these products in some countries). That said, we’d suggest you buy from online retailers like Livecards.eu since there are quite a few advantages to doing so...
Why Buy Your Steam gift card online at Livecards.eu
- Our Steam gift card codes are 100% legit
- Saves you time: Because we deliver the Steam wallet gift card codes directly (and instantly) to your email you will literally be back at gaming within 5 minutes of paying for your codes ar Livecards.eu
- Less Hassle: Just tell us which product you want (Our best sellers include 20 Euro Steam Card for 22.95 and the 70 Euro Steam Gift Card for 69.95), your email address and your payment method. That’s the only input we need from you before approving your purchase. With our easy 3-step purchase system,there’s no need to fill annoying forms or give away your private information when you want to buy a gift card for Steam.
- Better price: Who can pass a bargain right? Our price are always lower than the official store because we purchase discounted Steam code cards by buying in bulk from official distributors. We have some of the cheapest Steam cards, rest assured of that.
- 24/7 customer support: That’s right! We are always here to help you, just click the LiveChat icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen if you have any issues or questions :)
What are Steam Wallet Codes?
Steam Wallet codes work just like any other gift cards (which is why many people call these cards Steam giftcard codes) they can be redeemed on your Steam account giving you funds to buy video games, software or any other item you want from the Steam store.
Though you can find Steam codes in your main retailer, we would suggest you buy some of our cheap Steam wallet codes, since we deliver the codes digitally (and instantly) to your email, you don’t even have to leave the house! You can get back to gaming in no time!
How do I add funds to my Steam Wallet?
Add funds via Steam:
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Click the [Your username] link in the upper right-hand corner and select Account Details.
- Click on "+Add funds to your Steam Wallet" to select an amount and proceed to checkout.
How do I view my Steam Wallet balance?
- Log in to your Steam account.
- The current available balance will be listed in the upper right-hand corner next to[Your username]'s Account.
How do I redeem a Steam Wallet Code to add funds to my Steam Wallet?
Step by step guide: How to Activate/redeem/add the Steam Gift Card Code you just bought:
- Pick up the gift card which has the dollar/euro (or any other currency really, it doesn't matter as when these funds are added to your Steam account, they will be automatically be converted to your local currency regardless of the currency it states on the actual code) amount you would like to purchase.
- Go through our secure and simple 3-step buying process, we only need your email and payment method, nothing else. Once paid your code will automatically load on your computer screen (and a link will automatically be sent to your email too) Log into your Steam account (or make one if you don't have one) and go to "Redeem a Steam Wallet Code" LINK: https://store.steampowered.com/account/redeemwalletcode
- In the resulting screen enter your code into the “Steam Wallet Code” field.
- Click Continue.
How to buy games and products on the Steam store using your steam wallet credit:
When in the “Review + Purchase” step during checkout click “My Steam Wallet” as a payment method. The cost of the item you purchase and the associated tax will be deducted from your wallet funds.
What currency will my Steam Wallet funds be in?
All Steam wallet codes, regardless of the currency printed on them, will automatically change into your Steam account’s currency once redeemed. You will notice we sell both Steam Wallet codes in Euros as well as US Steam Wallet codes in Dollars, regardless of which code you decide to purchase they will work and be automatically converted to whatever currency your Steam account (Steam wallet) is set to.
Are there country restrictions on Steam Wallet codes?
Like we just pointed out, because the currency of these codes is not an issue (as they will be automatically converted to your account's currency) there are NO Country restrictions to Steam wallet codes. Since our Steam codes do not have any country restrictions, they can be redeemed worldwide.
Can I redeem a Steam Wallet code that is in a different currency?
Yes, even though the currency printed on the Steam Card you just bought is not the currency of your country, once this code is redeemed inside your Steam Account, those funds will be automatically converted to the correct currency (that of your Steam account) i.e Pounds if you are from the UK. Once you redeem your Steam wallet card code according to the steps given above, you will be prompted to convert the value of the Steam Wallet code to the currency of your Steam Wallet.
Note: The daily currency conversion rate will be applied.