Note: THIS IS DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT OR DLC, ORIGINAL GAME IS REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS EXPANSION.
Release Date: August 14, 2018
WoW: Battle for Azeroth DLC is the 7th expansion pack of the blockbuster MMORPG World of Warcraft, after 2016’s WoW: Legion. The new World of Warcraft expansion takes the games’ level cap from 110 to 120, and introduces you to new raids, dungeons, warfronts, uncharted islands, continents – Kul Tiras and Zandalar, and 3 allied races for each the Horde and the Alliance.
Pledge Your Allegiance
In its attempt to put an end to the doom-laden march of the Legion’s crusade, Azeroth had to pay a massive price. While Azeroth’s wounds are tended to, it is the broken trust between the Horde and Alliance that may prove the hardest to mend. As this timeless conflict reignites, you must join your allies and lead your troops to safeguard Azeroth’s future from the fires of war.
Hire Allied Races
Wander through Azeroth as one of the six new playable allied races that include four races you would’ve encountered in battles against the Legion. Commence your quest to win their favor to unlock new races, and adding their strength to your own race along the way. Create a brand new character and earn a ‘Heritage Armor set’ by fulfilling the complete leveling experience.
Alliance Kingdom - Kul Tiras
As the hero of the mighty Alliance, you must journey to the coastal kingdom of Kul Tiras, which is home to Jaina Proudmoore. Untangle a web of dark magic and betrayal as you come face-to-face with power-hungry pirates, mystical sea priests, witches wielding death magic, and more. Trek across Drustvar’s red forests and high plains, explore the stony peaks of Tiragarde Sound, and steer your way through the complex canals of Stormsong Valley as you try to convince Kul Tiras - a damaged kingdom, to join your cause.
Horde Empire - Zandalar
Recruit the ancient empire of Zandalar to help prepare the Horde Empire for war! In this troll-infested territory, ancient evil waits to be released onto the world as you battle gargantuan dinosaurs, titan constructs, and crazy blood-troll worshippers. Discover the old city of Azeroth – Zuldazar, uncover the desolate swamps of Nazmir; and explore the dangerous deserts of Vol'dun.
Loot Uncharted Islands
Set out for the previously un-discovered isles of Azeroth. Duel in groups of three as you go up against enemy players/ cunning rival intruders in a race to collect the island’s cherished resources. You are met with constantly evolving challenges as you navigate a war between the elementals, explore the frozen landscapes near Northrend, open the gates of a desolate Gilnean castle, and so much more.
Storm the Warfronts
Head to the frontlines and take part in a large-scale 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Build up your faction’s forces and lead the charge as your troops try to capture the objective by fight enemy troops as they make their last ditch attempt to overpower you in the new Player versus Environment (PvE) mode that’s inspired by the classic Warcraft RTS battles.
Inject Armor with Herculean Might
Master the Heart of Azeroth—a neck piece of legendary status that was left in your care by the great Magni Bronzebeard. Steep it in Azerite, a precious resource that has emerged in the Legion’s aftermath, to add new traits and powers to further customize your armor.
Enter One World Divided
Experience the non-stop conflict at the center of the World of Warcraft saga. Play through 6 new zones filled with new world bosses, raids, world quests, and much more as you determine whether the Aliance or Horde will shape the future of Azeroth.
- A New Level Cap – Unearth a lost titan vault’s secrets, arrest the spread of the Blood God’s evil, and more as you journey to level 120.
- New Raids & Dungeons – Battle through brand new dungeons like the outlaw town of Freehold, and golden city of Atal’Dazar!
- Character Upgrade – Take an existing or new hero character to level 110 instantly, and get ready to join forces with your new allies in battle!
- Communities – Seek-out adventurers who share similar interests through the in-game Communities and enter cross-realm social groups as well!
Minimum WORLD OF WARCRAFT: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH PC DLC system requirements for PC
CPU: Intel Core i5-760 or AMD FX-8100 or later.
OS: Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 64 bit.
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 560 2GB or AMD™ Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB or Intel® HD Graphics 530 (45W)
FREE DISK SPACE: 70 GB.
Requires World of Warcraft and Legion.
How to buy World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth DLC PC?Buying World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth DLC for PC from Livecards.eu is as easy as 1 2 3! Simply fill in your email address, select a payment method and complete the payment!
Why buy from us?
- Our digital codes are 100% legit and are bought from official suppliers.
- We have some of the cheapest World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth DLC for PC on the market.
- Multiple payment methods
- We send you the digital codes instantly and directly to your email address upon purchase.
- Efficient and effective customer support in case you have any trouble or questions regarding our software.
- Pre-Order products will be delivered before or on the release date mentioned, while items in-stock will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Purchases considered to be for commercial use will not be accepted.
- You are buying a digital product only.
- For more information please check out our FAQs.
- If you experience any problem with a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.
- These downloadable codes are produced by the game's developer and are therefore original.
- These codes have no expiry date.
- Downloadable Content or DLC products - You must have the original game in-order to play this expansion.