These downloadable codes are original codes and are produced by the developer. These codes have no expiry date.
Note: THIS IS DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT OR DLC, ORIGINAL GAME IS REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS EXPANSION
Warp your Sims back in time with the hottest looks and coolest décor from yesteryear with The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff for PC. Now your Sims can sport a ’70s disco look with a wide-collared suit and bell-bottom pants, go ’80s glam with shoulder pads and bangle earrings or throw on a rumpled flannel shirt for a wild ’90s grunge look. You can even redecorate their homes with retro furnishings like The Starlight Party Ball or the neon Foosball Table to complete the flashback look. Bring back and enjoy all the crazy trends—from feathered hair to parachute pants—and let your Sims revel in the goofy and groovy styles of decades past.
- Let your Sims be cool cats in the groovy ’70s: From flared jeans and bell-bottoms to halter-top catsuits and platform shoes, your Sims are ready to boogie the night away in style. Pump the tunes on their stereo system so they can show off their moves and their righteous threads. Add some décor to your Sims’ home with minimalist furnishings, a far out disco ball and more. Can you dig it?
- Get, like, totally rad in the awesome ’80s: Your Sim can throw on some legwarmers, a leotard and a headband to get physical at the gym, or rocket up the career ladder in a vibrant structured suit with shoulder pads. Whatever their activity, with awesome ’80s attire they’re dressed for success. From radical pinup pop art to old-school arcade games and a totally slick entertainment system, your Sims will be living in ’80s style.
- Your Sims can get their grunge on in the gnarly ’90s: Whether sporting the anti-fashion-grunge look in tattered jeans and layered tops or a casual-chic outfit featuring an asymmetrical skirt, Sims are sure to get mad props for their ’90s fashion sense. Drag out the distressed furniture for an industrial metal vibe that says your Sims don’t care about the establishment.
- Get new hairstyles and facial hair: Complete your Sims’ retro looks with new hairstyles from their favorite decade, including the feathered look of the ’70s, the poofed tease of the ’80s and a lank grunge ‘do from the ’90s.
How to order The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
To order The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff we have kept as simple as possible. Within minutes you will have your desired DLC in your home. All you have to do is fill in your details, select a payment method and complete the payment. It's as easy as that! The code will appear directly below your screen and sent within minutes to your address so you have a copy. Take a look at The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff. Here you get The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff!
- OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
- Hard Drive: At least 1.5GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2 GB RAM.
** 7 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
- Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
Once bought, the code will be sent to your email or can be downloaded directly from your pc screen. These downloadable codes are original codes and are produced by the developer. These codes have no expiry date.
How to buy The Sims 3: 70s, 80s & 90s Stuff DLC for PC?Buying The Sims 3: 70s, 80s & 90s Stuff DLC for PC from Livecards.eu is as easy as 1 2 3! Simply fill in your email address, select a payment method and complete the payment!
Why buy from us?
- Our digital codes are 100% legit and are bought from official suppliers.
- We have some of the cheapest The Sims 3: 70s, 80s & 90s Stuff DLC for PC on the market.
- Multiple payment methods
- We send you the digital codes instantly and directly to your email address upon purchase.
- Efficient and effective customer support in case you have any trouble or questions regarding our software.
- Pre-Order products will be delivered before or on the release date mentioned, while items in-stock will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Purchases considered to be for commercial use will not be accepted.
- You are buying a digital product only.
- For more information please check out our FAQs.
- If you experience any problem with a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.
- These downloadable codes are produced by the game's developer and are therefore original.
- These codes have no expiry date.
- Downloadable Content or DLC products - You must have the original game in-order to play this expansion.