These downloadable codes are original codes and are produced by the developer. These codes have no expiry date.
Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm is a Real-time Strategy and the second installment of Satrcraft II trilogy created by Blizzard Entertainment. The expansion introduces additional units, and also a few changes to multiplayer mode. Heart of the Swarm also continues single player campaign, this time focusing on the Zerg species.
STARCRAFT 2: HEART OF THE SWARM- Battle.net is available right here at livecards.eu for the best price.
How much is STARCRAFT 2: HEART OF THE SWARM- Battle.net
The standard price for STARCRAFT 2: HEART OF THE SWARM- Battle.net will vary depending which store you purchase it from.
Keep in mind trying to find the cheapest STARCRAFT 2: HEART OF THE SWARM- Battle.net can lead to some trouble as many sellers online carry stolen or illegitimate subscriptions
Our STARCRAFT 2: HEART OF THE SWARM- Battle.net codes are 100% legit (you can check our FAQs) and some of the Cheapest STARCRAFT 2: HEART OF THE SWARM- Battle.net codes available in the market. Our prices are low because we buy in bulk allowing us to offer discounted STARCRAFT 2: HEART OF THE SWARM- Battle.net codes.
You can rest assured our codes will work for you. If in doubt or experiencing any type of issues with your codes, remember you can contact our live chat 24/7 with your inquiries.
Using STARCRAFT 2: HEART OF THE SWARM- Battle.net
The game features around 20 single player missions and introduces new units for multiplayer mode. Campaign varies from the one in the Wings of Liberty. Kerrigan plays the role of a hero unit (just like in Warcraft III). She is able to respawn after death and use different sets of skills (e.g. Spec Ops and Corruption).
Additionally, Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm comes with an arcade which is full of loads of other Starcraft related games, so effectively players get several games in one. The mini games can be searched for by genre and you can provide a rating for the stuff you've played, in order to allow the better efforts to rise to the top!
How to buy STARCRAFT 2: HEART OF THE SWARM- Battle.net
Buying from livecards.eu is as easy as 1 2 3! Simply fill in your email address, select a payment method and complete the payment!
*if using PayPal ensure it is the same email you use for your account*
Within a few seconds after your payment you will receive the digital code on your screen and to your email inbox (don't forget to check your junk folder if nothing appears!)
Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / 8
Processor: Intel Pentium D / AMD Athlon 64 X2
Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
Graphics: 128 MB - NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT / ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
HDD: 4 GB HD
Once bought, the code will be sent to your email or can be downloaded directly from your pc screen. These downloadable codes are original codes and are produced by the developer. These codes have no expiry date.
How to buy StarCraft 2: Heart of Swarm PC?Buying StarCraft 2: Heart of Swarm PC from Livecards.eu is as easy as 1 2 3! Simply fill in your email address, select a payment method and complete the payment!
Why buy from us?
- Our digital codes are 100% legit and are bought from official suppliers.
- We have some of the cheapest StarCraft 2: Heart of Swarm PC on the market.
- Multiple payment methods
- We send you the digital codes instantly and directly to your email address upon purchase.
- Efficient and effective customer support in case you have any trouble or questions regarding our software.
- Pre-Order products will be delivered before or on the release date mentioned, while items in-stock will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Purchases considered to be for commercial use will not be accepted.
- You are buying a digital product only.
- For more information please check out our FAQs.
- If you experience any problem with a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.
- These downloadable codes are produced by the game's developer and are therefore original.
- These codes have no expiry date.
- Downloadable Content or DLC products - You must have the original game in-order to play this expansion.