After the massive success of the Dragon Ball Xenoverse series, Bandai Namco Entertainment brings you another classic 2D anime game. Dragon Ball FighterZ is a 2D fighting game for this generation’s gaming consoles. Dragon Ball FighterZ keeps the Dragon Ball series’ feature that’s loved and famous front and center in its gameplay i.e. the powerful Dragon Ball Z fighters and their spectacular-endless fights. In partnership with Arc System Works, Dragon Ball FighterZ brings difficult to master but easy to learn fighting gameplay with high-end anime graphics to gamers worldwide.
Goku and his friends need to wage a war against a rejuvenated Android 16 and a super android army that are equipped and designed to fight just like them. The story has three chapters: the Android Arc, Super Warriors Arc, and the Super Villain Arc. Each of these chapters follows the story from the perspectives of Android 18, Goku, and Frieza respectively.
The gameplay is influenced by many popular fighting games, mainly the Marvel vs. Capcom series' team mechanics and control scheme. Each player selects three characters to make-up a team. A player controls a single character at a time and can switch to any of the other two characters or vice-versa at any time during the game. Players can also summon any of their other two characters to perform ‘Assist’ moves, allowing simultaneous combos and attacks with the entire team. To win the game, a player must defeat all three of their opponent's characters.
The universal “Dragon Rush” and "Vanish" moves are similar to the Dust Attacks and the Roman Can system found in Guilty Gear Xrd and Arc System Works’ games respectively, while the "Super Dash" move is similar to Arcana Heart’s Homing system. Players can manually increase their super meter with "Ki Charge", similar to previous fighting games in the Dragon Ball series.
Dragon Ball FighterZ also includes features like "Come on Shenron!" that lets players gather Dragon Balls one-at-a-time as the fight progresses using special combos and moves. Once all seven Dragon Balls are assembled by a single player, Shenron appears and grants them a wish, and allows players to pick one of the following benefits: revive a fallen ally, increase their fighter's strength, increase resistance to damage or recover a fighter's health. Another feature is the "Dramatic Finish" mode that triggers special cut scenes related to events from the Dragon Ball anime and manga series when some characters win their fights against specific enemies.
- Spectacular Fights & High-end Anime Graphics
Improving the high-end anime graphics and spectacular fights, which is what the Dragon Ball series’ owes most of its success to; Dragon Ball FighterZ, with the help of Arc System Works and the sheer power of the Unreal engine is nothing short of a visual tour-de-force. Destructible stages, aerial combos, and other famous scenes from the Dragon Ball series’ are reproduced in 1080p and 60FPS resolution.
- Breathtaking Online Features
With ranked matches, 6-player party matches, and an interactive lobby, Dragon Ball FighterZ has something in it for every gamer!
- An Exclusive Story Mode
Discover a first of its kind scenario featuring the brand new Android 21 character, whose creation was piloted by the great Akira Toriyama himself.
Buy a PlayStation Plus Membership from us and play Dragon Ball FighterZ online with your friends and fellow Dragon Ball FighterZ gamers all around the world, enter competitions, make new friends, avail of special PlayStation Plus Members only offers and much, much more!
Minimum Dragon Ball FighterZ sytem requirements for PC
CPU: i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz.
RAM: 16 GB.
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 660 4GB.
SOUND CARD: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset.
How to buy Dragon Ball FighterZ PC?Buying Dragon Ball FighterZ for PC from Livecards.eu is as easy as 1 2 3! Simply fill in your email address, select a payment method and complete the payment!
Why buy from us?
- Our digital codes are 100% legit and are bought from official suppliers.
- We have some of the cheapest Dragon Ball FighterZ for PC on the market.
- Multiple payment methods
- We send you the digital codes instantly and directly to your email address upon purchase.
- Efficient and effective customer support in case you have any trouble or questions regarding our software.
- Pre-Order products will be delivered before or on the release date mentioned, while items in-stock will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Purchases considered to be for commercial use will not be accepted.
- You are buying a digital product only.
- For more information please check out our FAQs.
- If you experience any problem with a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.
- These downloadable codes are produced by the game's developer and are therefore original.
- These codes have no expiry date.
- Downloadable Content or DLC products - You must have the original game in-order to play this expansion.