Release Date: October 12, 2018
The fan-favourite first-player shooter video game, Call of Duty, is back with Black Ops 4. This is the fifth game in the Black Ops sub-series and the 15th one in the Call of Duty franchise.
Be in Constant Communication with the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Community
What sticks out about Black Ops 4 is the nixed single-player campaign mode. The game, instead, chooses to devote all its concentration on the multi-player gameplaying experience. For a sample of the single-player experience, Black Ops 4 offers Solo Missions mode where the backstories of the Specialists or characters donned by the player are explored.
Are You Ready for the Most Intense Zombies Offering?
Other new highlights include one of the biggest Zombies offerings with three Zombies maps set in provocative locations - the Titanic, in Ancient Rome and in the infamous Alcatraz prison. A new cluster of characters allows players to experience the maps from a completely new viewpoint. The squad for the Titanic and Rome maps includes merciless spy Diego, tech-wiz Scarlett, soldier Bruno and master chemist Stanton. To play the Zombies sub-game, the traditional weapons offered in Black Ops 4 will not be enough. Thus, the game presents players with Special Weapons such as the Chakram of Vengeance, Hammer of Valhalla, Viper and Dragon, and the Sceptre of Ra. Players will be propelled into the world of an entirely new squad should they choose to investigate the laboratory beneath the Alcatraz Penitentiary.
Survival Has Never Been This Exhilarating
Another fun addition is the Blackout mode. The most accurate way to describe it would be to call it a battle royal. It pits 100 players against each other on a gigantic Call of Duty map. Players can accept the challenges of Blackout solo or with their friends. Once in the Blackout location, players must grab artillery and resources wherever they find it while they simultaneously engage enemies and stay within the map’s collapsing circle at the same time.
There’s no time to squander. Be a part of the Black Ops 4 community today and play one of the best multiplayer tactical games of the year!
Minimum CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 system requirements for PC
OS: Windows Vista/XP/7.
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better.
Video: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT or better.
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible.
How to buy Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 PC?Buying Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for PC from Livecards.eu is as easy as 1 2 3! Simply fill in your email address, select a payment method and complete the payment!
Why buy from us?
- Our digital codes are 100% legit and are bought from official suppliers.
- We have some of the cheapest Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for PC on the market.
- Multiple payment methods
- We send you the digital codes instantly and directly to your email address upon purchase.
- Efficient and effective customer support in case you have any trouble or questions regarding our software.
- Pre-Order products will be delivered before or on the release date mentioned, while items in-stock will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Purchases considered to be for commercial use will not be accepted.
- You are buying a digital product only.
- For more information please check out our FAQs.
- If you experience any problem with a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.
- These downloadable codes are produced by the game's developer and are therefore original.
- These codes have no expiry date.
- Downloadable Content or DLC products - You must have the original game in-order to play this expansion.