Release Date: February 22, 2019
In the game Anthem, players don the role of a Freelancer, employed to vanquish menacing forces determined to tread the path of world domination.
Can You Endure this Calamitous World?
The game is a combination of third-person shooter and role-playing games in an explorable world shared with up to three other players. The shared world alters itself constantly, introducing erratic hazards and unique challenges. The powerful technology forsaken by the gods in the world of Anthem are triggered at random intervals to render the environment extremely volatile.
The Characters that Inhabit the World of Anthem
Each player has the opportunity to modify exosuits known as Javelins, with sophisticated armaments as well as offensive and defensive abilities. Anthem contains four character classes amongst the Freelancers – Ranger, Interceptor, Colossus and Storm. Each character class enjoys exclusive talents and combat-related skills. The Ranger acts as a combat expert by having the capability to use most weapon types. The absolute size of the Colossus is a dead giveaway regarding its role in managing hefty weapons and acting as a line of resistance. The Interceptor evades attacks with clever footwork to deliver melee blows. Finally, the Storm plays the part of a mage by deploying technology in such an enchanting manner that it almost feels like magic.
A Game Formulated in True Bioware Spirit
The goal of the game is to accomplish various missions and assignments whilst taking on vicious beasts and merciless marauders. Advancements to the exosuits are earned by effectively traversing through the adventure of Anthem and achieving successful exploits. One of the facets the game focuses on is the exploration of the lush, stunningly rendered world.
In the spirit of games developed by Bioware (creators of Mass Effect), players will find gripping storylines structured around distinct characters, a shared gaming experience, and vast and deeply engaging worlds just waiting to be explored.
Minimum ANTHEM system requirements for PC
CPU: Core i5-3570 / AMD FX-6350.
OS: Windows 10 64 bit.
VIDEO CARD: 4 GB GeForce GTX 970 / Radeon R9 290.
PIXEL SHADER: 5.1.
VERTEX SHADER: 5.1.
FREE DISK SPACE: 60 GB.
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB.
How to buy Anthem PC?Buying Anthem for PC from Livecards.eu is as easy as 1 2 3! Simply fill in your email address, select a payment method and complete the payment!
Why buy from us?
- Our digital codes are 100% legit and are bought from official suppliers.
- We have some of the cheapest Anthem for PC on the market.
- Multiple payment methods
- We send you the digital codes instantly and directly to your email address upon purchase.
- Efficient and effective customer support in case you have any trouble or questions regarding our software.
- Pre-Order products will be delivered before or on the release date mentioned, while items in-stock will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Purchases considered to be for commercial use will not be accepted.
- You are buying a digital product only.
- For more information please check out our FAQs.
- If you experience any problem with a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.
- These downloadable codes are produced by the game's developer and are therefore original.
- These codes have no expiry date.
- Downloadable Content or DLC products - You must have the original game in-order to play this expansion.